- Brush your teeth and rinse your mouth.
- Dry the tooth with a cotton roll.
- Place a cotton roll under the lip to keep the tooth dry.
- Put the etching gel on a cotton roll using the back of the microbrush and clean your tooth.
- Apply the UV bonding fluid to the tooth using the microbrush.
- Pick up the gem with the wax pencil, stone face up. Gently press the flat end onto the tooth.
- Hold the UV light on the tooth for 4 minutes to cure the resin.
- Ensure the UV light is held close to the tooth.
- The tooth gem should now be successfully applied.
Tips for Making Your Gems Last Longer
- After applying the gem, use the micro brush with bonding resin to coat the area around the gem. Cure it again with UV light for an additional 4 minutes. This will enhance the longevity of the gem.
- Ensure your tooth is clean and dry. A thorough application of cleansing gel creates a stronger base, increasing the longevity.
- While we recommend a 4-minute UV light exposure, consider extending it for a few extra minutes to achieve an even stronger bond.
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a direct message on Instagram @moonrockgem.
Here is short video